The JOBS Act - The Impact Six Months After Enactment
Friday, December 14 | 12:00 - 1:00 pm ET
It’s been more than six months since the JOBS Act was signed into law. What has the real impact been on venture-backed exits? Find out on December 14th when NVCA gathers several of the key players from the Taskforce that developed many of the recommendations which were ultimately included in this landmark piece of legislation.
The discussion will include:
- How has the legislation changed perceptions about going public?
- What is being implemented, what's not and what's still unclear?
- What has been the impact of the emerging growth company on-ramp?
- Are companies taking advantage of the confidential filing provisions?
- What accounting provisions are being used as intended? If some are not being used, why?
- How are venture firms and portfolio firms dealing with Reg D?
Martin Wellington, Partner, Davis Polk (moderator)
Kate Mitchell, Managing Director, Scale Venture Partners
Brett Paschke, Managing Director, Equity Capital Markets, William Blair
Jennifer Dowling, Senior Vice President, Federal Public Policy, NVCA
NVCA Members: complimentary program
Thanks To Our Sponsor: