Membership Savings Analysis
NVCA Membership Results in Significant Savings!
- 10 - 50% premium savings through VentureInsure® (savings vary depending on risk exposure).
- $2,500 — first year members receive one complimentary registration to NVCA’s VentureScape Conference. Additional registrants save between $505 - $1505 off the non-member rate (depending on number of attendees).
- Free access to NVCA webcasts ($275 savings per webcast).
- $17,000 - subscription savings on benchmark datasets and company sector analysis capabilities previously unavailable to the GP community (NVCA member-exclusive product).
- $3,000 - $7,500 - average savings on Thomson Reuters’ online private equity product.
- $900 — annual savings on Global Corporate Venturing subscriptions.
- 67% discount on administrative fees associated with Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund Accounts ($2,000 savings on a $500,000 account).
- .025 cents per minute for audio conferencing services through Arkadin Conferencing.
- $659 - $1,259 savings on first year membership in the Cleantech Network.
- Invaluable - Advocacy, Networking, Professional Development, and Reliable & Timely Industry Data and Trends.
For more information contact Janice Mawson at 703-524-2549 or email: